Wednesday, July 11, 2012

PCS Summer Spectrum ~ July 2012

Who doesn't enjoy the exuberant colors of summertime? Those radiant colors that enhance our fun in the sun. 
 
 
The July 2012 Sampler celebrates the brillant array of summer colors. Looking for a way to bring summer into your home without the heat, check out the "Summer Spectrum" issue.
 
Here's a glimpse of my project:
 
 
 
You can find my project as well as many other great projects in the "Summer Spectrum" issue.
Remember to use the code PCSGL at checkout!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gisela, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete