Thursday, September 13, 2012

Follow the Star

I cut the doily last night, putting wax paper over the die then the CS to make it easier to get all the tiny pieces out and it worked.  I looked at it and thought, I'm sure I can use it sooner or later. Well sooner than I thought... The Sweet Stop challenge has a sketch that was perfect for the doily.  I used blues thinking that baby Jesus would look good in dark blue and I could add a lighter blue.  The Poinsettia embossing folder gave it more of a holiday feel although I don't think Poinsettias come in blue, or do they?  Enjoy!
XOXO Gisela

2 comments:

  1. What a precious card Gisela. That image is just the sweetest. Love the blue hues. The doily is so pretty. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Christmas card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete