Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Little Box

The Friday Mashup challenge inspired me to created this project and as usual, I stopped at The Paper Players to check their challenge and the snowman triggered an idea.  I knew I didn't have a small enough stamp but my crafty friend would, so borrow it from her I did.  Tags! More ideas...There She Goes challenge this week is a tag.  Put it all together and I came up with this cute little box full of chocolates with a snowman tag.  That qualifies, right?  I colored the snowman using the blender pen and ink pads, added tiny diamonds and a snowflake to have some bling-bling.  Enjoy.
XOXO Gisela

    

8 comments:

  1. Adorable, Gisela! I love all the sparkle. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, Gisela! I love all of the glitz! Awesome! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Lovely sparkle and an adorable snowman image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Gisela! This is gorgeous! I just love that iridescent ribbon, too. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being the Headliner at The Paper Players this week!! I love your snowman tag with all of the bling :-) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO cute...do you know who makes that snowman stamp? Congrats on the win, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Gisela! Love your blingy little snowman. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your tag Gisela, it is so sparkly! Great combination of the two challenges. Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup! Congratulations on the win.

    ReplyDelete