Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Project Life

I finally started my Project Life photo album and the inspiration came from a bible verse that I got via email at a perfect time.  I was having surgery and was kind of worried about it.  Most of all I was concerned about my daughter and how she was feeling.  When I read the bible verse I knew He will keep me safe.  Isaiah:4
The sketch from the Sweet Stop challenge is perfect for one my pockets. The colors from ColourQ are a bright combination and inspired me to create this pocket.  Oops! Internet was too slow and didn't get the picture on time to post it :(   Enjoy!
xoxo Gisela













2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Gisela. Love the pretty butterflies and the verse. The colors are wonderful. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous verse. Love the bright bold colors for this creation. Thanks for sharing on The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete